Frazee Recruiting Consultants minimizes compliance issue risks by managing the following compliance issues for our clients:
- Frazee ensures that all of our employees are eligible for employment in the United States. Every employee has their information processed through the E-Verify program and also completes the I-9 process.
- Frazee conducts a criminal background check (ask us about the details of this screening) for every employee
- Frazee pays all required employee taxes (payroll taxes and unemployment taxes – federal and state).
- Frazee maintains worker compensation coverage on all employees.
- Frazee employees are offered insurance coverage to meet the Individual Mandate required by the Affordable Care Act (ACA).
- Frazee also provides insurance to help minimize risk to the client by providing insurance coverage (Commercial General Liability, Auto Liability, Profession Liability, etc.).
ASA Code of Ethics and Good Practices
As a member firm of the American Staffing Association, Frazee Recruiting Consulting pledges its support of the principles and practices set forth in the ASA Code of Ethics and Good Practices. As members, we acknowledge that such compliance is in the best interests of the staffing services industry, its clients, and its employees.